Sunday, March 13, 2011

Creation of this blog

Well I very much enjoyed learning how to create blogs. It is a very simple process with substantial yield. I've found that piezoelectricity is way to complicated for me to understand at a reasonable level because of the amount of science involved. The basic concept is that when certain crystals are compressed they create energy that will be stored in a capacitor for future use. It has been used effectively at a nightclub before but is not yet affordable and widespead. It was all very interesting and I will continue to follow it to hopefully catch the wave when the technology really takes off. In my future blogs I will not write about the creation of said blog or why its important and such. I will be sticking to content articles. I will not be creating another blog anytime soon, My hikers appeal blog I will use with some frequency to tell friends and family about my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

www.flickr.com